Code of Conduct
We want you to be safe!
- Maximum of 8 people on bridges and living decks.
- Please don’t run, bounce or jump on the Treewalk.
- Children 12 and under must be supervised by a responsible person 16 years and older of age at all times and please don’t carry children (front and backpacks included).
- Do not throw any items from the Treewalk, this may injure people below.
- Please don’t touch the bark as this damages the tree.
- No smoking.
- No food or drink.
- Please observe walking direction at all times.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- A reasonable standard of fitness is required for the Treewalk.
- The maximum weight for an individual walker is 120 kg.
Click here for our code of conduct in: