SNAPSHOT KEY MESSAGE THEMES:
- Breath taking eco-tourism walk
- First of its kind in New Zealand
- Amazing elevated perspective
- Rotorua’s iconic Redwood Forest
- Unique ecologically friendly construction
- 110-year-old redwood trees
- 110-year-old giants
- Birds eye perspective of the Redwood Forest
- Walk amongst these majestic giants
- Accessible for those who can walk unaided
- Feel inspired, refreshed and rejuvenated
- Peaceful and spiritual
- History of the land (whenua), people (iwi) and forest
- Perfect wet weather activity showcasing its ambience
- Picturesque beauty
- Enjoy at your own pace
- Accessible to most age groups
- No training or safety harness required
- Low adrenalin activity.
REDWOODS TREEWALK – Key Message General Description
Walk high among the giant redwoods trees. Feel the spirit of Rotorua’s iconic Redwood Forest from above and up close amongst these 110-year-old giant trees. This suspended 30-minute ecological walk provides a unique bird’s eye perspective of the forest, capturing its picturesque beauty and ambience, which is even more stunning in wet weather. Learn about the history of this iconic forest, its Californian Redwood giants, the people (iwi) and the land (whenua).
Enjoy at your own pace either individually, or as a group, with no safety harness or training required. Appreciate the peacefulness and spirit of this special forest and leave feeling inspired, refreshed and rejuvenated.